Yes, this is another meatball post. I was hosting appetizers at my house for Christmas Eve and needed something to satisfy a group of 20. Last year, I served three varieties of meatballs, they were such a hit I decided to go with more of the same. Feedback from last Christmas Eve, was I over served the apps and no one ate much of the dinner! Kicking it down a notch, I went with one meatball dish, a cheese platter, the brussels sprouts, wedge salad stick and these amazing shrimp wonton cups that I managed not to get a picture of (and overdid it again).
I’m not going to post the meatball recipe as it is the same as the Swedish Meatball recipe I just posted. I’ll just add the sauce!
I didn’t measure anything….so I’m guessing here…the great thing is if you have the ingredients…make it to taste!
- ½- 3/4 cup Sriracha (depending on how hot you like it).
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Whisk together all ingredients pour.
- Place meatballs in slow cooker on low
- Pour sauce over meatballs
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until meatballs cooked through.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing on side.